Monday 26 September 2016

...Distraction

                                        
I need to stay distracted. I need to occupy my mind. She is constantly on my mind. Its only been a few hours and I feel like I can't breathe. What's so different about today? I am always at work and she is far away and I manage to stay focused, but there is something about today. I think it's the fact that I will not see her today. The fact that even if I do a drive-by and wait outside her house, she will not come out to meet me. I stay here just starring at my phone, looking and admiring her pretty face, her smile, those eyes yessss!!!!! those eyes, watching her talk or even hearing her laugh.
M, if you are reading this I want you to know that you are the greatest gift to me, you are my joy, happiness and my heartbeat. Even though you are not around, I can still feel your presence. It's amazing the kind of effect you have. I have told you before that you are half human, half amazing. Maybe I need to change that because everyday I feel like you are more amazing and less of a human being.
I want you to know that regardless of space or distance or time zone I will always love you. Here is to Forever and a Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment