Saturday 24 September 2016

...Looking For It




I used to hate watching romantic movies, not because they were not nice or funny but just for the fact that I feel like it doesn't make sense. The reason is I don't believe there is such a thing as happy endings, like it's all a LIE!!! Yes that was me in 2013. Fast forward to 2016 when I met M, my gawd my opinion has changed, now I am the one looking for romantic movies and series all round the place.

For the first time in my life, I find myself doing things I used to abuse couples for doing. I feel like I have to see her face everyday. I want to hear her voice every time because her voice calms the storm of my day. So after some bad experiences, I stopped looking for love. I decided to just relax and enjoy my life. All of a sudden, there was just lady who got to me, I saw her the first time and I went home talking about her little did I know that she will become my world.

She is like my prefix, she always comes first, like Cinderella and I have been with the missing shoe. The things I like about her are the tiny things: the smile on her face when she sleeps or the look she makes when she wants to say something mean or the way she does her funny dance when she is excited. If there is something I have learnt from her is its alright to fight for what you want and I am glad I found it and I fought  for it.

The thing I love about her the most is how her imperfections make her so perfect for me, how we can be silent yet communicate a millions words, how I can listen to her heartbeat or taste her lips and know what she is thinking. M... I went looking for something and I found everything in you.   




No comments:

Post a Comment