Thursday 5 January 2017

A Shades Of Beautiful Colours...


How will you think you have no colour? Have you looked at yourself?


You are like a rainbow, beautiful with all your colours. Remember how the rainbow was created, it was created because of a promise the Big Guy made to a such a new and wonderful creation. That’s what you have always been, a wonderful being. You have always had colours like the guy with the rainbow blazer or coat. Someone just said you only attract what you are or ready to handle. So never think your life was gray because do you know how many people came into your life, fought to even be in your life because they saw the beautiful colours within you.

The truth is this, I saw the colours radiating around you but I looked and I saw my former self and I knew that it was all a front. So, let me tell you something you already know; I used to smile on the outside but I cried on the inside, I used to have a colour around me but inside I was pitch black, so that’s why I could see beyond the colours radiating around you. Over the dark days, I found out that if you could change the inside, everything else will fall in place.  It’s funny how someone thought you like projects, maybe he was right but your last "project" was also going to fix you as well.

You can’t give what you don’t have so this is what I think happened; me on one hand gray on the outside and colourful on the inside and you colourful on the outside, grey on the inside. The moment we found each other, the exchange started to take place and that’s why from the moment we got talking there was no going back. I hear that opposite attract and that’s what happened. We became one, a perfect blend of colours both inside and outside. The more we got to know each other, the more the gray colour had to disappear. The more we laughed together, the more genuine it became, the more time we spent together I knew that this love would last forever. For the times, I looked into those eyes it was clear that I will never find anyone quite like you.

Love is like a river, a never-ending stream. It feels a rush of wind about to lift me up. When will the honeymoon phase pass? You are always like a lightbulb when you talk about her, they asked; My response was simple, I don’t think it will ever pass, we are too crazy about each other and the memories we want to create that it will take a lifetime for it to end. I wonder sometimes what were they thinking to let you go, why were they so selfish or blind not to see the grey parts and want to colour it out? I wonder sometimes by the time they wake up from their horror dream would they want to come back.

Here's the thing, I have lived a horrible dream & reality, I have had so much darkness not even gray, but pitch black, I have seen the light in you and I never want to go back. I know now that I’m home and I’m not going anywhere. My life right now is colourful and I like how we are growing constantly together. You are my happiness and every time I talk to you, look at you, hold you, kiss you, I know that I have found my future.

So, come a little closer baby, come a little closer, let me whisper in your ear. Let me tell you something softly, so that no one else will hear. What I want to tell you is private and is just between us two; just want you to know that you are my life, my everything, my present, my future and I love you now, I will love you more tomorrow, I will love you forever and I will always love you till our days on earth are over… and I will love you even beyond that as well

No comments:

Post a Comment