Sunday 15 January 2017

Letter to Mummy...


I am sitting on this couch watching TV and all I can think about is mummy.


See mummy has a cold and a cough. I’m worried about her because she doesn’t look and behave like herself. I’m angry because I can’t even help her out or take the pain away. Son, I want to tell you something and it will probably be the first thing I teach you; pray you find a woman like your mummy who will make you understand what love is. Love really does exist. All you need to do is find the one who makes you understand it, breathe it, long for it, makes you fight for it and makes you understand that it is the best thing that will ever happen to you.

My princess, you have to learn and grow a heart as golden as my queen and your mother. To understand that whatever you go through in life, you can take the lessons and let it make you a better person, to understand that no matter what it is it should never get you down. Pick yourself up, dust yourself, adjust your outfit and move on.
And to my queen, I love you endlessly. Thank you for making me understand what love is. thank you for our beautiful kids. Thank you for teaching me that you have to fight and go to war if need be for what you love. Thank you for loving me and making me believe that fairy tales are real.

I love you more than the moistest. I love you in sickness and in health. I love you for richer and for poorer. I love you in good and bad times. I love you in happiness, in sadness, in angry, in moody, in hype, I love in all the moments you can’t describe.

I love you infinity times infinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment