Sunday 1 January 2017

Ringing in the New Year



Happy New Year my darling M.m.
I'm so excited for what this new year has in store for us.
I'm so glad that I get to start this new chapter with you.
When I look back on 2016, I will always cherish the sweet memories that we shared,
The weird things we indulged in together,
The mischievous acts we performed, and the love you've given me.
I know you'll continue being an essential part of my life in 2017 and the rest of my life.
Your love has given me the courage to walk the less-travelled paths,
And to be the person I have always wanted to become.
Love can act in strange ways.
It made me laugh, it made me cry,
It gave me happiness and sometimes brought tears to my eyes,
But I know it will last till the end of time.
Today represents a wonderful start to another beautiful year,
Which would not have been possible with out your love and support.
Thank you for always showering your care on me, my sweetheart.
🍾here's to the next 365 days of  incorruptible love,
Contagious laughter, unprecedented success 
And joy that knows no bounds.
Happy New Year babe !

No comments:

Post a Comment