Wednesday 23 November 2016

Ad.dic.tion


I am sitting here thinking about you, wishing I am with you now.
I want to see you smile or do the dance
I want to hear you laugh and that look on your beautiful face

You are my addiction
And I know been addicted is a scary thing
The thought, the need to satisfy the urge is crazy and a lot of people consider a bad thing.

Here is the thing M, I’m addicted to you
Not the kind that rehab / withdrawal can solve.
This type of addiction is a new one, it’s the type that you need more of.
You don’t need to take it in all the time, just being around satisfies you.
This kind of addiction is beautiful because this is the type I have.
I can’t get tired of it either can I have enough of it.
I will shout and scream to the rooftop, I will tell anyone who cares to know that I’m addicted to you

I have never understood what love means until you came into my life.
You light up my life, my world. You are my everything
I will tell every day that you are the most beautiful woman I’ve seen.
You make my life better and I know I get scared sometimes about losing you and here is why;

I feel like my life will be meaningless without you.
You are my everything and I love you endlessly.

I hear addictions are a bad thing, but you are one addiction I don’t want to get over and I want more of.
Always and Forever
                                                                                                     M.M.

1 comment:

  1. I love you baby.
    And I think, no, I know I'm addicted too.
    I'm addicted to your smile,
    The way your eyes light up,
    The way you're all about this until the wheels fall off.
    I'm addicted to the air you exhale.
    I'm addicted to your presence, you aura.
    I'm addicted to your kisses and your honey coated lips.
    I'm addicted to the electricity that flows through your fingers.
    I'm addicted to my life with you.

    ReplyDelete