Sunday 20 November 2016

Dark Hole




I feel so confused and I can’t say I don’t know. There are a couple of things on my mind but the one that worries me the most is M.

There has been this vibe or feeling I can’t seem to shake off. The feeling that something is wrong, the feeling of being lost and scared. For the first time, I am second guessing myself. What have I done to make her feel like we are drifting apart. I know she tells me everything is fine but why do I feel more confused and scared. I want to help her out deal with what it is but I can’t seem to get through. There seems to be this wall around her not just blocking me but fighting back at me.

For the first time in my life I am scared and not at peace. This weekend has not been the best I must confess. Maybe is because we are both not feeling good and there were a lot of activities to be done and we sort of were apart this weekend but still we have been apart further in distance but this is different. I feel like I am on the outside and looking, I feel like I’m close to her but still I feel so far away.

I feel like it’s partly my fault but I can’t see what I’ve done and its killing me. Can this feeling pass please, I can’t handle this. It’s too much for me, it’s messing with my mind. I think about it and I am sad and I try to find something to do to distract myself but it’s not working. M, if you are reading this I am here for you. I will keep scratching on the walls, even if my nails bleed. I will dig to the foundations with my hands till I get to you. I love you with everything in me and I am sorry I can’t figure out what is wrong and what dark hole you are in because I will bring down the sun if I can to brighten that hole and drag you out.


I am here for you and I love so much.

Always and Forever
                                                                                                                                     M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment