Thursday 24 November 2016

Thankful



It's Thanksgiving, and I know I have a lot to be thankful for.
M.m you're at the very top of the list  and you're also entries 2-10.
Every time I think about you, I'm filled with gratitude.
I'm so grateful to God for bringing you into my life. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you, my life would be so empty.

I'm thankful for your eyes and the way they sparkle 
I'm thankful for your values 
I'm thankful that you were raised to be such a gentleman 
I'm thankful for your tenacity and strength
I'm thankful for your incredible talents 
I'm thankful for your dazzling smile 
I'm thankful for your warm embrace 
I'm thankful for your refreshing honesty
I'm thankful for your kind heartedness
I'm thankful for your crazy alter ego
I'm thankful for your asshole moments
I'm thankful for your willingness to go to war
I'm thankful for your undying love
I'm thankful for your unwavering friendship 

I'm thankful for the man you are
I'm thankful for the man you will become
I'm thankful that you found me.

I'm thankful for you
And I'm thankful to you 
Today, and each and every day 

Happy thanksgiving baby
Forever and always,
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment