Monday 7 November 2016

The Perfect Weekend



Take a second and picture it; the perfect weekend

What is your perfect weekend?

Me, it’s simple. I just had it this weekend.
My perfect weekend is every second, minute, hour we spend together.
So, let me tell you about my perfect weekend:

I spent maybe 2 and half hours getting to the city, sorry town, I mean village, pardon me settlement.
All that didn’t matter to me to be honest. All I kept thinking about was ‘Home.” You are home.
Once I saw you, my heart literally skipped but I had to keep my cool. I felt like I should scream and jump on you. It’s being 4 days since I have seen you and it felt like ages. Seeing you made all the sitting for those hours’ worth it. All I wanted was be with you.

The best part of the weekend was waking up in the middle of the night and you were beside me. I could roll over and whisper in your ears, cuddle you and kiss you.
I will not change anything about my perfect weekend. We have always spoken about movie night, I felt like we had a movie day which was beautiful. To be honest, all I cared about was spending time with you.

M, I loved every moment we spent together and I kept tell you that I will love to get used to this. Getting used to spend time with you even if we are doing absolutely nothing as long as we are together. What did that article say - Home is where hairnet and shower cap should be allowed. I loved you in your hairnet, loved watching you walk around in your night shorts and your shower cap damn girl!
I liked how you will run the shower and walk around talking with me, I loved watching you get dressed and the dance you do when you are happy. The sucking you do with your tongue makes you so peaceful. I know I am not the easiest person to be with but for some reason you have chosen to be with me. I love you for the things that you don’t know you have done. You are my Helen of Troy; I will start and go to war for you.

I love you for choosing me. I hate goodbyes and that’s why I didn’t like the fact that I had asked for a second to be a minute and that didn’t happen. All I wanted was a reset for the start of the weekend because in the end, my perfect weekend is every moment with you.

Love, You M. 

Always and Forever
                                                                                                                                     M.M.

1 comment:

  1. 😒😒😒😒
    Come back baby.
    I miss you so much.
    I guess it's going to be another sleepless night punctuated with teardrops.
    *sigh*
    Four more sleeps.
    X

    ReplyDelete