Friday 30 December 2016

Just Before I Drift..


You are the sole reason that I breathe. My life is yours, my hopes and desires too. Until my dying day, my heart is reserved just for you. You are everything I could ever need and more, more than I deserve or ever wished for. You are my baby, my angel, my dream girl, my lover, my wife, my support system.


I'm thankful every day that you are my whole world. The thought of your lips is struck in my head. Lips so soft, the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. Kissing you literally takes my breathe away. Your beauty so bright and warm showing me every day that you are the most beautiful lady in the world. This kind of beauty shining through darkness. Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky, yes, those eyes that when I stare into them I feel like I am flying high. My love for you is pure and true, and I will never stop thinking of you. To hear the sound of your voice saying "I love you" makes my heart race because I knew I'd truly found my one and only. I promise to love you for every moment of forever

How did I get so lucky? How are you so perfect for me in every single way? Your laugh should be illegal because it's too cute. I never want to spend a minute without you. You are so special, and I'm glad that I can say you are mine because when I'm with you I feel far from ordinary. 

Just in bed thinking out loud and I thought I should let you know.
Always and Forever
                                                                                                       M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment