Saturday 31 December 2016

Mine


You are more than just the man I love.You are the friend I can share my deepest secrets with. I feel that I have so much love to give and that it’s been bottled up inside me for so long. No one but you has been interested in opening the bottle to see what’s inside. You have not only been interested and willing to open that bottle but you inspire and encourage what’s inside.
You are the man I want to share life’s adventures with. I think we have been brought together at this time in our lives for something very special. I can’t wait to explore what life has in store for us.
I know I write these words several times a day; I hope they never lose their meaning and I hope you never get tired of hearing them  … I love you … now, always, forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment