Friday 30 December 2016

NightCap...


When I am without you, the sun doesn't shine so bright. When I am not with you, the clouds are dark and heavy. When I am without you, the birds don't sing as sweetly as I know them to sing. When I am not with you, I feel like the walls are closing in on me, but when I am with you, you lift me up, you give me strength to move mountains, to withstand anything. Your smile warms my soul. When I am with you, I fall in love deeper every time.

I miss you M. I want to hug you so close and feel your beating heart which is like a beautiful song. I can't live without you. I love the way you smile at me, the way when we are together we can mess around and be free. You can be weird, strange and be slightly a loner but all this means nothing to me because you are who you are and I can see your beauty, awesomeness inside and out which was one of the things that threw me and swept me off. The first time that I saw you, I knew I must steal your heart. I hoped that it will be mine forever and that we never part. You point and lighten up my way. You complete me. You've brought to my life all your love and care and made me realized that you are rare, extinct specie.

What you've done, you've illuminated my soul. It's you and your love that has made me whole. All that we have always felt missing before, though I love you today, tomorrow it will be more. Our love is life, which will always grow forever. You have opened my heart and held it, you have seen my ups and cared when I was low. I want empty and had nothing in my life until you came and turned everything around.


So thank you for being my light and for being amazing. Words can’t describe you much you have changed my life and made everything beautiful. I love you for that. Thank you for the little things you do and above all thank you for being you and letting me in.
Always and Forever
                                                                                                      M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment