Saturday 31 December 2016

You Are My Forever


You're so special more than you know and more than I show. You're my soul mate, my lover, you're all that I know. It's your smile, your eyes, your heart, your goofy dance that makes me want you even more.


I'll love you forever even long after we die. You're my friend, my lover, my life, my light, my future wife, my shoulder and my strength. I would go to any length for you. You're the person I need and the one who is always there for me. I have you right now and it doesn't seem fair because right now isn't enough and forever is too soon without you I wouldn’t know what to do. You're more than a friend and more than my wife too, you're my forever and forever isn't long enough for both of us. You're a beautiful soul and I could never forget you. I pray that we are together now and forever.

No words could ever tell you, none of my actions could express the way I feel about you. With you, my life is blessed. You're the light in my tunnel, my strength that gets me through when despair has taken hold. You're my once in a lifetime, you make my life complete. There's nothing I could ever say and nothing I could do to let you know just how much love is in my heart for you. I miss your touch, the smile on your face and the sound of your voice so sweet. My one desire is to love you so much that you never have doubt and ever think of anything else but me. The love that I feel for you is so overpowering that at times I want to shout out that I love you and I adore you, I want the world to hear me praise and love for you. I wish that I could lift you to the stars above and I know that you were sent by God to me with love. I adore you not only for only your beauty but for what you have shared with me, your love.

You are the most beautiful person whose inner beauty is incomparable to anything imagined or made. I look at you and see a special person, one of a kind, my future. In 2016, I feel God has blessed us all and me especially with you. Someone so divine, sophisticated yet so simple. Please know that I love you for all that you are and more. I promise to love you, hold you, adore you and praise you for as long as I live.

You are my forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment