Thursday 6 October 2016

...Can't Focus At Work

You light up my world, and make me forget all my fears. Your laughter brightens up my days, and chases away all my tears. You are my every dream come true, no one else will ever do; because only you can make me feel, the way I do.

My heart beats at least a million times, whenever you cross my mind. You’ve got a special way with me, you make me believe, in this love that we’ve found.

I stay and I wonder sometimes, how did I survive without you. You are the only person that has EVER made me feel this way. I feel like I don't want to leave this bubble. When I am with you nothing else matters, all I care about in that time - seconds, minutes, hours; is you. 

You are unique, one of your kind scratch that, you are the only specie of an extinct race. You are my everything, you are beautiful and smart at the same time thoughtful and sweet. You are my world, my smile, my excitement, my fear, my pain, my joy, my heartbeat, my teammate, my soulmate, you are my life. 

I love you more with each passing day. I've found myself in you. Nothing else matters, all that matters is you. It's so funny I made a promise to always love you even when we were not together; that's how much I have loved you. I look at you and I see the reasons why I couldn't be with anyone else except you. M... I will always love you and all I can say is I want to grow old with you. I will always love you forever and a day 
                                                                                                                                   -M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment