Wednesday 12 October 2016

What Can I Do?




It's 6:24am and I am outside her house. The usual suspects are out; the famous Alinko is about to enter his car to drive off with his usual black t-shirt and cap, the chubby guys have done one stroll down the street and are going for another one. I stay in my car looking surprised at why they are breaking their protocol. The radio can sense what I am thinking and starts playing “Stay by Rihanna” In that moment, I am waiting and hoping she can come out from her house and enter my car. I want to see her pretty face again, hear her voice, watch her lips move, see those shinning eyes, hear her giggle not to talk about her laughter.
Its day 3, since she left and I feel like I am suffocating. My thoughts wander sometimes to what she is doing, can I see her now? Can I hold her hands and hug her? Can I kiss her? I miss her more every day. I wake up in the middle of the night checking my phone for messages from her. The smile on my face when her name and picture pops up on my phone is so funny. How have I been surviving without her? That’s what someone asked me. That question got me puzzled for a while. How did I survive without her? How can someone finally see you and change your life by just being in it? These questions cross my mind every time. I like how we can talk about random stuff and not get bored. She has changed my life; I don’t want this to ever be over.
I love you more everyday M, and I will not stop saying it because I’ve a new experience every day. That’s the effect you have on me. Distance sucks, but I feel that by talking with you every day I’m closer to you. I know that even though we are apart by distance, we are not far by heart. I know that no matter how painful distance is, not having you in my life would have been worse.
So thank you for being in my life. You have changed it in an extraordinary way and I love you M. Sometimes I want to fast forward time to when I get to be with you and freeze time when we are together forever. I will see you soon baby. I LOVE YOU.

                                                                                                                                                                
Always and Forever
M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment