Saturday 22 October 2016

... Engraved In My Every Thought



‘I feel like I know her already” they said

I laughed

Those were my friends making fun of me as I’ve been talking all day about you. It’s their fault, they kept talking about men, relationships, love while we were eating. I had to give them a piece of my mind about those things and even those I am wired differently, I had to share my experience. 

After we had spoken for a while, they say wow she is a lucky lady, I blush and they are wondering why. I told them I am the fortunate one because I don’t know how I ended up with such an amazing soul. I tell them she is one of her kind, a special kind, that God makes once in a billion years.
M I miss you every day. It’s funny how I look around hoping I will see you or I observe and think to myself “what will M say if she saw this or that” I can’t believe I will not see you this weekend, see you come out from your house, watch you walk into my car, your pretty smile, your sexy lips, hold your hands, adjust your ring.

I love you babe and I miss you every day. You are my everything, my heart beat, the most beautiful lady I have seen and even my friends here testify. They question me and ask how did you do it. She is too pretty for you. I wonder that too but hey we have each other and I don’t care. I love you baby. I want to fast forward time so I can see you again. 

You are my sunshine and you brighten up my life. I will always love you forever and a day.

Always and Forever

                                                                                                                                    M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment