Tuesday 4 October 2016

Give It Your Title...

                                          

I always tell her that we are team, and I mean that in every sense of it. She is my everything, my heartbeat, she is my air. Someone said to me today that I am lost in her but I disagree, I think I found myself in her.

I have been in relationships but I cant remember what they felt like. I feel like she is the only one I have been with. We have been together for so long that I cant remember when we even started. She is my prefix. I look at her and all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with her. I look at her and I see my future. She is my queen and my lover. I fall in love with her deeper everyday, She is engraved in my thought.

I want to start a family with her. Lets teach our boy how to be better than his dad, to be a gentle man, to treat women more than he values anything in the world, above all he should love God. To our baby girl, teach her to be like her mum, be half human and double portions of amazing like her mum. Kids I want you to know I will always love your mum for the tiny things she does. I love her because she is the most amazing lady I know and I want you guys to know because I believe in fate, the first conversation I had with your mum, we talked about marriage and I knew I wanted to be with her. I love your mummy. She is my everything, my air and my muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment