Tuesday 11 October 2016

DISTANCE



I'm on the road again, I've only just left, but I'm already counting down the days till I see you again.
It really sucks that I'm going to be away from you so much. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", they say. Let's hope it's true.

I love you so much. I love how you come to my house at ungodly hours to pray with me before I leave- it means the world to me. I love how you call me randomly and persistently to make sure I'm okay. I love that you're just as upset as I am about me going away.
Nothing is the same without you. I can't sleep. Food tastes bland. Is clear that something essential is missing from my life.



I can't wait to see you again and look into your eyes, kiss your lips, hold you close.
But until then, I guess we'll just have to make it work somehow. 
You're always on my mind.
Forever and always 

No comments:

Post a Comment