Sunday 23 October 2016

In This Moment





I am here with friends and there are times when they try to get my attention because I zone out. I go to a place where it’s just the both of us.  

I am thinking about you. I miss you a lot. I want to be with you. You are my everything, I want to come back to you. I want to look at you, admire your pretty smile, let’s sit in the car and just talk about random stuff.


I try to think about when I have been this happy and all the time it’s always being with you. 

You are my everything. You are my addiction. I can’t wait to come home. You are my home. Everything's better with you. 

I will always love you.

Always and Forever
                                                                                                                                 M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment