Monday 24 October 2016

For Grandma....




So, I'm dating this guy. 
He is bright 🌞 in every sense of the word. He's luminous and he's the smartest kid on the block.
His πŸ“‘ears are the best, they are cute and provide Intel. 
His πŸ‘€ are so intense, they brighten up my day and give me a view into his soul. 
His πŸ‘…! HisπŸ‘πŸ½, his ✌🏽️!!!🀐. 
His πŸ‘„ make me hungry for kisses every time I look at them. 
His πŸ—£ is like music to my ears.
His heart is made of gold.
Everything about him is perfect.
He's God's 🎁 to me.
I'm so grateful to have him in my life. I learn so much from him, even things about myself. He feeds my soul (and my belly too).
He's so amazing. He treats me like a queen and makes me feel secure.
He makes my head spin and my world go round.
He's my partner in every ramification. he's my⚓️. He's my love, my life, my soulmate, my partner, my baby, my King, my everything.
I love how in sync we are.
My heart is settled, because it has found its home.


Dear Helen
Your son is a special man and I know that it's true,
That he would not be the man I love today if it weren't for you.
You held him in your arms and taught him how to love. 
You have prayed for him and loved him with all your heart.
I promise to always do the same. 
I promise to love and cherish him each and every day.
I'll always stand beside him, for whatever comes our way.
Thank you for trusting me with a piece of your heart.

Raise your glasses to the queen who raised the man of my dreams.
Love, m.

No comments:

Post a Comment