Tuesday 4 October 2016

I know





Has someone ever told you they loved you and your response was "I know"?.
Well, that's my life right now. 
I love him.... So much.
And it's so perfect because I know he loves me right back.
In such a short time he's become my everything, my whole world.
It feels like a dream, a fairytale- it's all so surreal. 

What makes him even more special is the fact that he doesn't think he is. But to me, he's the bees knees, the best thing since sliced bread.
I get butterflies every time I see him and I fall  more in love with him each and everyday.
Just sitting there, staring at him brings me so much joy.
He's my love,
He's my life,
He's my everything.
I'm so in love with being in love with him.

I can't wait to wake up beside him every morning,
Make dinner together,
Watch movies and cuddled on the couch together. 
Mess up our house together and then tidy it up together.
"Our". I love the sound of that.
I can't wait for forever to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment