Tuesday 18 October 2016

Thinking About You...

Image result for thinking about you



I was told that true love comes only once in a lifetime but yet it lasts an eternity. It has the power to crush someone but at the same time I know there’s no one else in the world I will rather be with. There are no words to describe how beautiful you are, or how special you are to me, or my love for you. To put all these things into words would be to define it, to quantify it, which feels like I am putting a limit on how I feel about you. It means I have put a beginning and end to how I feel or I am trying to define it my love for you. Now it makes sense why I couldn’t come up with the words I needed to describe how I feel.

Having you in my life makes every day special. I cherish each and every moment. I wasn’t sure I believed in love till I met you. I wasn’t sure I could make love last at all then I fell in love with you. The memories we have created from the random things to the discoveries, to the spontaneous, I've engraved it in my unpublished thoughts to adorn the pages of my life. Sometimes, I sit and think/write the future in my head I write your name with the ink of happiness and place you everywhere in my future with a longing that begins and ends with the colour of hope and love.

Many a time I strain my mind just to touch your breath. Some days I curve my glance to catch just a glimpse of you, all because somewhere deep in my heart there is a spot no one has ever touched. It is a place reserved for you and you alone. Falling in love with you was easy, everything about you. Your smile, your kindness, your caring heart, your CIA instincts, your smile, your kisses, your touch, everything. I know at first I was scared but now you eased any doubts I had, not about you but about love and giving my heart away to you. I love you forever and always. You are my twin soul, the last piece of my puzzle, my heartbeat, my spontaneous partner, you are my best friend, my lover and mine. 

Yes, you are mine!
Always and Forever
                                                                                                                               M.M

1 comment:

  1. I'm always thinking about you.
    You've infiltrated my brain.
    I miss you so much every second of every day.
    I'm going out of my mind.
    I love you baby-
    To the moon and back and ten times over.
    You're the minute hand on my clock, without which I'd be useless.

    ReplyDelete