Thursday 27 October 2016

I promise


My Dear M.m,
My best friend, I know that God united us with the purpose that we belong together.
I promise to never take one second with you for granted. I will grow with you, believe in you, and be faithful to you, heart, body, mind and soul.
I promise to laugh with you during good times and lift you up during hard times. From this day forward you will never face the joys and trials of life alone.
I promise to always listen to the words you speak, and listen even harder for the ones that you don't.
I promise to take care of our love, as it is once in a lifetime.
May we never forget the first time our eyes met, the first time we said I love you, and how we feel at this very moment.
I will love you all days of my life and as I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

Love always,
m.

1 comment:

  1. I promise to continue to love you forever and when everything else falls, I will still be by your side.
    I promise, even if the world crumbles or comes to a halt, I will continue to love you. I promise that I will never leave you alone. I will continue to love you forever and always. All of these things and more, I promise you, because I love you truly, madly, deeply.

    ReplyDelete