Friday 7 October 2016

Desserts...


I am a lover of food. Food makes me so happy that whenever I am upset, and  I get food all of a sudden I am excited and happy. Except for food, I love dessert OMG, I am a fattie thankfully it doesn't show and hopefully it never will. In my search for food and dessert, I found this raw combination of awesomeness, beauty, brains, sexiness and then a special sauce I don't know what it is made up of. She is the sweetest of all desserts I have ever had. She is my happiness because without her I feel lost. Even when I am upset, when I see her face pow!!! its gone. Sometimes I just want her to see into my soul and pick the words that I am mumbling in my head that doesn't make sense when I say it out. She is the only food I never will get tired of. I can have her for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, dinner, late night snack, sneaking in the night snack, all kinds of meals.
She is engraved in my head like a tattoo I never ever want to take out. At the same time I want it engraved on my forehead because I'm nit ashamed to let the world know that I love her. I want always and forever, forever and a day, I want her light, her smile and her kiss. When I hold her everything is fine. She is the sweetest thing made and the amazing thing is she was not made by man but by God and life, that shaped and stirred her properly.
Muffin I am super duper in love with you. It scares me sometimes but I don't care.
                                                                                                                                                      -M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment