Monday 24 October 2016

Who Are You Dating?



Image result for writing a letter


So, I got an idea today just by talking to your mum. She asked me who I was dating and I decided to tell her about this lady I was dating at this time. Bear in mind it’s hard for me to describe your mum. Like words always fail me because I think she is ddygdugdugdgdgdgdg. Yes, I can’t describe her but I thought about a few things:

I'm dating this lady. She is the most beautiful person I have seen. She is smart, God fearing and is a CIA agent shhhh please don't tell anyone. She has the most amazing smile and her laughter lights up my world.

My heart races every time I see her and I feel like I'm suffocating when she is away from me. She is short but I like her that way and she likes food the way I do. She is so foreign and intelligent because I have learnt a lot from her. She is caring and her eyes are the only lights that should be left on all year long. Her lips are sweet because my fingers know that "she" is the sweetest candy I've ever had.

The twins are cute; I can play and suck them all day and your bum even though they are not HUGE are perfect for her. Her arms hmmmmm… that's the tricky one because they tend to absorb all the food she eats but they are beautiful and fit perfectly in my arms. Her nose is symmetrical perfect for her face. Her tummy my god, I love them and I can drink off her belly button. Have I told you about her legs, I will lick them all day and her neck will I want to kiss. Her toes and fingers are quite long makes me want to suck on them. This lady I'm dating is my everything. She is God's gift to me. She is the reason everything didn't work out with others because it was the Big Guy's plan to make my life so beautiful She is the best part of my life and I love her

So, that’s the little I can say about your mum because words can’t describe your mum and son you have to learn to love and treat women with respect and my little princess, you are your mother’s daughter so learn all her characteristics and more. Hopefully mummy will tell you guys things about the man she is dating now.

Love, you guys and I love your mum to the moon and back.

Always and Forever
                                                                                                                             M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment