Monday 17 October 2016

Shhhhh..... Don't Tell

Shhhh…. I have a secret to tell you. So I can’t focus at work. Please don’t judge me, I know it’s Monday but the thing is this. I’ve been thinking about her. I have gone through all my pictures and I realised I stop and stare at her all the time.


She is the most beautiful lady I have seen. I still have those moments where I can’t believe she picked me, a whole me. She is so beautiful it’s hard to explain. Have you ever been in awe to be in someone’s presence? There are times where I just stare at her because I still can’t believe this is real.

So let me tell you a secret. I am in love with the most beautiful lady in the world. I am head over heels and madly in love with her. She is far away yet I can feel her presence around me. Shhhh…. I tell her every time and I will tell her for the rest of my life.

I love you forever and always, infinity and infinity.  

Forever and a Day 
                                                                                                                                 M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment