Wednesday 12 October 2016

I miss you




I'm not going to see you today; we're not going to go to church together after work.
I'm not going to be sitting there hoping you haven't noticed what time it is yet.
I can't believe it's been only three days- it feels like three months have passed.
Friday can't come too soon.

I miss everything about you. 
Your eyes, which stare at me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread.
your lips, which kiss me so tenderly.
your smile, which brightens up my day.
 your hands, which are always intertwined in mine.
your arms, which hold me so tight. 
Your breath upon my neck. 
Your satellite ears which hear my every whisper.
Your cheeks which mirror your feelings. 
Your nose pressed up against mine.
Your fingers, oh your fingers!

The warmth of your body against mine.
I miss you so much, it hurts.
I don't know if I'm going to make it.
I don't think I can take 5 more weeks of this.
I'm living, but I'm not alive. 


I need you M.m 

No comments:

Post a Comment